Freitag, 20. März 2009

Friday

What a busy day again...first doing lots of laundry...doing my fitness at the gym...been shopping...taking boys from school and kindergarten...cooking...cleaning....cleaning the shed...some gardening...preparing for a flea market at the kindergarden tomorrow...and finally taking pictures of new creatures...


So here´s the newest peek...


Hubby just left as he has to work the whole evening...so if I´m not to tired ( watched Prison Break last night) I may cut out some more bears and start sewing...

As I said...there will be a fleamarket at the kindergarden tomorrow....I have lots of clothes from the boys...and some toys.
Dennis found a sesamestreet mobile phone and told me some days ago it´s for babies and he doesn´t need it anymore and wants to sell it...ok...but since we tried new batteries he decided to still keep it.
By cleaning the shed we took his first bike and a roller ...but...no way..he want´s to keep the roller...ok. So maybe it´s better to take those things without the help of the kids ?!?!?

Oh...that reminds me I have to make a cake for tomorrow....but first I´ll have just a cup of coffee -
have a great weekend everybody and... by way...
HAPPY SPRING!

Keine Kommentare: