Dienstag, 14. Juli 2009

back to blogging

Ok...here Iam again...had a couple of non-blogging-days...sorry about that!
I just - finally - finished my taxes and can now go for thing I do like much more!
What happend in between?
We had a couple of summerfestivals at the kindergarden, the school and the soccer.
We had a little accident - Fabian cut his fingertip.
I sold a few bears and do have orders for new ones - so I better should start over bearmaking ;-)
Tomorrow is the last day at school and I´m looking forward to work in the garden.
Here´s a little of what´s waiting for me.








2 Kommentare:

Olde Dame Penniwig hat gesagt…

Wow, what beautiful blooms! Makes me think of a lovely cottage garden!

OUCH! That cut looks BAD...all the way into the meat!!!

Violeta hat gesagt…

Nice! I loved!