Montag, 26. April 2010

New bears / back from TeddybaerTotal

Back home again after a sunny and great weekend at Rheda-Wiedenbrück at the TeddybaerTotal.
Here´s a pic of my bears:



The new bears are now listed on my website too.
http://www.rusty-prim.de

But...here´s what my booth looked like on sunday. First time ever on a show I was sold out completely. WOW.



Thanks to the visitors and great customers!
It really was fun!

And I have found my own lil treasure this time - say hello to Poki


made by Marjan Jorritsma of http://www.tonnibears.nl
Isn´ t that a cutie?

After shopping for new bearmaking stuff and getting so much new inspiration, AND Of cause being sold out I´m looking forward to create new creatures soon!

4 Kommentare:

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Congratiulations, Marion. The dream of every bear-making-artist came true for you. I´m proud of you, you got it
big hugs from Steffi

Tina hat gesagt…

Congrats with the sell out Marion -that is SO great for you and no wonder.
xo Tina

Conni hat gesagt…

Das ist ja ein super Ergebnis, wenn die Bären so erfolgreich sind. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Liebe Grüße Conni

Elvira Shapovalenko hat gesagt…

Congratulations on a successful exhibition for you.