Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009

To-do-list



As I told yesterday it seems as if I need a kick to get into crafting again...


I´m not really that kind of friend of To-do-lists...but maybe I should start with a kind of plan for each day.


So for yesterday I did my promised undecorating...now theres no more christmas decaration or snowman (well..snowman would have still be ok but I decided to take it all away)


And I decorated my Valentines stuff...but ...hey...where is it gone?? There´s hardly some stuff I made for Valentines! And Valentines Day in Germany isn´t as popular as in the US.


But I still had some stuff from valentine Swaps.

OK...today I had to go to the doc..made some shopping and later have to get the boys...but for tomorrow I´ll put on my To-d-List to get out some fabric and sstart a new bear!

Keine Kommentare: