Mittwoch, 11. März 2009

nothin´ to crow about....


not much to share...but just wanted to post...
It´s still not really spring.... but to prepare here´s a pic of my seeds...that´s how my paprika looks like at the moment...


And for the outside here´s a pic of an old enamel bucket with some pansies



By the way...here´s what my neighbour is doing to protect his flowers and bulbs from deer and rabbits....as far as I know he hasn´t got a fence there as he may add a cistern and wants to leave it open for the work...well...my opinion...why have the nicest flowers if the fence looks like that? ;-)


We also had some deer or rabbits last year eating the tulips and stuff..but hey..it first was their ground...now we sattled down here...so let´s share it...and...isn´t it nature???
Here´s a pic from last year.

Keine Kommentare: