Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009

Last weekend...

Let me first start with some spring flower accents I brought into our home...
Friday it was Leon´s ( my oldest son) 10th birthday.
He was sooo excited...he hardly could sleep...we usually do decorated the room with balloons...while the boys are asleep...but he wake up..."I see you Dad!"...well...anyway... but watching us after midnight with the balloons didn´t stop him from waking uo early in the morning! But that was just ok as it still was a schoolday.
I was feeling a bit sick...don´t know why...eaten something wrong the day before I guess...so as usually for bithdays we then went to the kitchen and he enjoyed his cake, cards and presents.


After school, my PIL cameand we had lunch together...than his friends - 7 !! - arrived...so with our boys we had 10 boys hungry for cake and party!
Leon wanted to have those funny little games so we had "Schokokuss-Wettessen"...




Most of them brought their nintendo ds so we also had some - quiet - nintendo time...
In the evening we had pizza...those boys really were hungry lol...and later some cinema at home as we watched "Asterix at the olympic games".
Did I tell that all of his friends were sleeping here ???
I think it was about ten as they get ready for sleeping...but the party was still going on...ok...we gave them some "pyjama-party-fun" but after an hour we really wanted them to be calm and sleep...as I was sick in the morning I really got tired and went to bed ...I think half past eleven...hubby still was watching for the party...and after midnight he decided all was ok and also went to bed....the next I remember was that there was hubby telling them to turn off the nintendos...he told me later this was at about 4 !!!...at 4:16 I heard them running and shouting...so I get up and had a word with them...it worked...but the first get up at 8 in the morning....the last at 8:30...guess how WE felt???....Ok...we had breakfast and an other little game and than we wanted them to go outside until their parents came...
I´m usually not that kind of tired ...but yesterday it was time for naptime...lol...

Keine Kommentare: