Montag, 6. April 2009

Birthday


Yesterday it was my birthday.
We had a party from Saturday to sunday with friends and neighbours and had much fun. Also much food...I gueess we still have enough to eat for the whole week...
At midnight they were singing me "happy birthday and I got lots of wonderful presents...
Not only kids do love those balloons...I think it´s a super cute idea ...
I got wonderful flowers...just a few of them...


And lots of new stuff to read..

Of all the wonderful presents I want to show this great pinkeep drum made by Tatjana http://old-roses-memories.blogspot.com/. Thank you very much, Tatjana!
The party ended about 5am in the morning...at 8.30 my parents called and I wasn´t really able to speek that well..still felt a bit drunk ( psssst... ;-) ) and very very tired....
So it was a quiet birthday...a bit of chilling in the garden - I had wonderful sunny weather for my birthday...and we finished the day having a Peking duck at a chinese restaurent...which took three hours. It was a wonderful day.
( But I still have to do the cleaning.....)

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Congratulations Marion !!!

Tina hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday Marion. Looks like you had a great day.
That book of Stieg Larsson is SO good.

♦Down Willow Lane♦ hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
countrycharisma hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday Marion! Glad you had such a fun birthday. blessings, carrell

♦Down Willow Lane♦ hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday Marion!Looks like it was some weekend!