Donnerstag, 23. April 2009

the day before...


I´m so happy to be online again...the router ( I guess) isn´t working again and hubby is to busy with work and can´t manage to fix it...but sitting in the cellar right now ( behind me the wasching mashine is working and working...) I just take a minute to blog.

We are leaving tomorrow for the show Teddybaer Total. The show will be saturday and sunday so we will be back late on sunday. And I´m not sure when I´ll be able to blog again...


I already prepared the update of my homepage...but will wait until next week....

Ok...wishing all a great weekend...looking forward to meet lots of bearfriends this weekend!

1 Kommentar:

ginger@bearbits hat gesagt…

Have a wonderful time and a great show at Teddy Bear Total! I would love to see all the wonderful teddy bears. Best of luck!