Freitag, 3. April 2009

Sun...but inside...

I guess today is the sunniest and warmest day of this year...22°C...but I´m just spending my time inside doing lots of cleaning.
Is it only with my three boys, or is it normal you clean in the morning while they are at school and if they are home again it only takess a few hours ( one may be enough) and it looks much worse than before.....
And let them play outside doesn´t really help....tryed it...so they come in every 5 minutes to get something to play with...or to show to friends...or to fill water in something...oops...forgot to put off the shoes...ooops...some water on the floor...oops...some sand on the floor...etc
Anyway...today I did a complete cleaning..( ok...windows will follow next week lol) ...
Tomorrow I´ll have to prepare the food for the evening...soon my sister in law will be visiting us and in the afternoon there will be the party to celebrate into my birthday on sunday.
While cleaning today I also did some (re-)decorating...


Ah....and yesterday I took a little time to create this new sign...

Bye...have a sunny weekend...

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Eeek I just love your dolly collection!

Sandy xox